Evil Eye Cocktail Ring, Aquamarine
Grecian designer Themis Zouganeli captures the eclectic and luxurious spirit of the Mediterranean with a new Mykonos-inspired jewelry collection for Atelier Swarovski. The Evil Eye – a traditional symbol in Greek culture thought to ward off misfortune and malevolence – is the eponymous focus of this range, brilliantly presented in Aquamarine, Sapphire and Fern Green crystal colors reminiscent of seascapes. As the first in a new series of destination-based "Resort Collections" designed to support local communities around the world, this collection will benefit expectant mothers through Greek charity HOPEgenesis.
Cocktail ring - Swarovski Crystal in Aquamarine, Sapphire and Fern Green; pale gold plating; designed by Themis Zouganeli for Atelier Swarovski
Atelier Swarovski jewelry is a delicate product, crafted in a traditional way. The metal is plated, and each crystal is set individually. As a result special care is required.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratching.
- Polish frequently with a soft cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish.
- Please remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hairspray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of the plating, as well as cause discolouration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damage.