Arc-en-ciel Earrings, Blazing Red Treated Swarovski Genuine Topaz, 18k Rose Gold
The beauty of nature, of rain and shine, are reflected in these exquisite earrings, with round, pear and marquise-cut rosy-hued treated Swarovski Genuine Topaz in a subtle curve, set in 18k rose gold.
The Paige Novick Arc-en-ciel collection is inspired by the refined and romantic aesthetic of the rainbow, with flowing lines, arcs and curves, and delicate drops of Swarovski Genuine Topaz in a spectrum of colors.
The Atelier Swarovski Fine Jewelry Collections shine a light on Conscious Luxury in a stunning showcase of artisanal skill
Leading Gemstones Color & Cut: Round, Pear & Marquise cut Blazing Red Treated Swarovski Genuine Topaz
Leading Gemstone Total Carat Weight (min): 3.23 ct
Metal: 18k Rose Gold
Ear Fitting: For Pierced Ears
Atelier Swarovski Fine Jewelry is a delicate product, created in a traditional way. As a result, special care is required.
Storing your jewelry:
- Keep in original packaging away from natural sunlight and heat
- Do not tangle, rub or scratch jewelry against each other
Cleaning your jewelry:
- Clean with very mild soapy water and a soft toothbrush (porous gemstones such as emerald require only lukewarm water)
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to maintain the shine of gold
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal
- Do not use jewelry dips and sonic cleaners
Handling your jewelry:
- Always take care when handling gold as it is a relatively soft metal
- Avoid contact with water and remove jewelry before applying body care products
Atelier Swarovski Fine Jewelry comes with a 2-year warranty, covering material defects and production faults from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase necessary.